Monday, June 17, 2013

Illustrator: Chapter 19: Create Type

To create the "Type" image I utilized the different type tools (such as: type on path, type in area, type on vertical path, etc.) and applied various effects to the text layers (drop-shadow, outer-glow).


To create the "Tickets" images I started with a rectangle and then cut away from it with ellipse shapes. I used the star shape tool to add and distribute some stars on the tickets and gave some of my text layers a stroke. I used different styles of artistic brush strokes to give a textured look to the top two ticket designs.


To create the "Recycled Logo" image I created two ellipse shapes, one inside of the other, and applied a 3 pixel green stroke to each. I used the Type on Path tool to create the text, which was modified with tracking and around the base-line shift. I used the symbols panel to insert the pre-made tree.


No comments:

Post a Comment